I’m Losing Control of My Anger.
Do you find yourself regularly…
- yelling often at others.
- calling people names.
- putting people down.
- slamming doors.
- throwing things.
- being aggressive in your driving.
You will learn…
- how you can be your own worst enemy.
- what beliefs and thoughts trigger your anger.
- how they affect your anger pattern.
- how to “catch” the anger before it grows out of control.
- how to act on new behaviors that will free you from your debilitating anger.
Contact Me Today and Let’s…
Some Physical symptoms of anger are:
- increased blood pressure
- increased heart rate
- tingling sensation
- muscle tension
In our time together you will learn how to identify old, counterproductive, and destructive behavioral patterns and build more flexible, adaptive behavioral patterns freeing you from the out-of-control anger that has a painful hold on you.
If you or someone you know is experiencing anger management issues…