Does This Sound Like You?
- I feel isolated, alone and separated from God.
- I feel miserable in my marriage.
- I’m afraid that God has lost patience with me.
- I have failed so many times in living the Christian life.
- I have a hard time believing that God still loves me and forgives me.
- I just don’t measure up.
- I’ve been hurt too many times by Christians and/or by the church.
- I am depressed. I have no joy as a Christian. How can that be?
You Will Learn
- The depths of your identity in Christ.
- a new depth and richness to your forgiveness and acceptance with God.
- how to live moment-by-moment in intimacy with God, your Father.
- how to live in the freedom of Jesus.
As a Christian Counselor, I believe that full and lasting mental health and emotional healing comes through Jesus Christ. The Bible is full of people who struggled with the same issues that we all do. More importantly, the Bible gives us the solutions for those issues.
I would consider it a privilege to help you along the way as we search for the answers.
Contact Me Today and Let’s…
What is Christian Counseling?
Christian Counseling looks at how certain beliefs and thinking patterns negatively affect your spiritual well-being. It is a challenge to understand how to live out our Christian life in a complicated world with complicated circumstances and emotions. In Christian counseling, you will learn how your identity in Christ impacts you and how your faith principles (love, forgiveness, perseverance, mercy, grace, compassion, gratitude, integrity, faithfulness) can help you through emotional and psychological difficulties.
As a Christian counselor, it is my goal to work with you using both uncompromising Biblical principles and evidence-based mental health treatments that are in alignment with the Bible. I am comfortable integrating faith with proven therapies such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
Some clients really want little more than to know their therapist shares the same belief system. Others have specific spiritual issues related to their emotional symptoms and want to be able to process those in session with another person who shares the same faith with them.
I SHARE YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AND THE ANSWERS HE PROVIDES.
At times, a more spiritually integrative approach is used with clients who may want to discuss Scripture or prayer. Some clients like to discuss what the Scripture offers them concerning their issues as well as pray during their session. I can help you take an “inside look” and encourage you to have a closer and more personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I may also suggest local Christian support groups that have proven to be successful and that you can possibly identify with. You determine the path you take, and I will support your decision.
“For where two or three gather in my name, there I am with them” – Matt. 18:20